We Lift Up in Prayer – Week of June 10, 2019
Published on June 10th, 2019
We pray for
- The members of the Indiana District Curriculum Social Studies CAL Team will meet on Tuesday & Wednesday at the District Office, for safety in their travels and that the task be done with wisdom & discernment to the glory of God.
- For our school leaders as they wrap up the academic year
For those we know with medical issues:
- Richard Kruger, retired teacher St Peter’s, Columbus has cancer, pray for treatments that provide comfort and extends his life.
- Bruce Stegmann, husband of Lynn – Lutheran SGO Office; we pray for continued healing as he recovers at home
- Nancy Henneman, emeritus, last served Concordia Fort Wayne, currently in Florida has serious health concerns
- David Wippich, former principal St John’s LaPorte with health concerns
- Deloris Sombke, emeritus, last served Trinity Indianapolis, cancer undergoing chemotherapy
- Jerry Werth, emeritus Fort Wayne, last served Central, New Haven, cancer