We Lift Up in Prayer – Week of July 8, 2019
Published on July 8th, 2019
For those that mourn the loss of loved ones
- The family of Stanley Koehlinger, father of Mark Koehlinger (Concordia Luthean High School, Fort Wayne) and Sara Cunningham (Immanuel, Valparaiso) who entered his heavenly home on June 28th.
- The family of Louis Herring who was called to live with Jesus on June 30th. Lou retired as principal of St Peter’s North Judson in 1999 and served as a CSA for the Indiana District with Education Executive Gene Brunow.
For those we know with medical issues:
- Jan Hieber, retired teacher St Peter’s Fort Wayne, cancer
- Richard Kruger, retired teacher St Peter’s, Columbus, cancer
- Bruce Stegmann, husband of Lynn – Lutheran SGO Office; we pray for continued healing.
- David Wippich, former principal St John’s LaPorte with health concerns
- Deloris Sombke, emeritus, last served Trinity Indianapolis, cancer
- Jerry Werth, emeritus Fort Wayne, last served Central, New Haven, cancer