The Chihuly Experience—Sand, Glass, and Fire
For Teachers of Grades K–12
• Travel to Columbus, Indiana for a private tour with the curator of Chihuly’s Sun Garden Panels
• Go to Louisville and visit the Payton Glass Activity Center and the Flame Run room to watch glass being manipulated and make your own masterpiece!
• Fees include transportation, admission, and lunch
Date: June 6
Time: 8 a.m.–5 p.m.
Fee: $85 per person
Registration deadline: May 23
Beyond the Myth: An Exploration of Ancient Greece Educators Workshop
For Teachers of Grades 5–8
- Experience unique ways to teach about the art, lifestyle, inventions, and culture of ancient Greece
- Connect lessons to Indiana Academic Standards in visual arts, language arts, science, social studies, and math
- Explore the Treasures of Ancient Greece exhibit
Dates: June 17, July 15, or Aug. 16
Time: 9 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
Fee: $35 per person
Registration deadline: Two weeks prior to workshop day
Visit childrensmuseum.org/educators/professional-development to register.