Greetings, friends in Christ!
We hit the ground running this summer, and we’re excited to share the high points with you here!
We completed the Facilitators’ Academy last month in Seward, Nebraska. We worked hard, long and late to bring Season 13 participants an exciting, dynamic and intentional workshop curriculum focused on where we’ve been as educators and where we’re going. We are still accepting late registrations (with principal name) while schools determine their funding solutions and which teachers to send!
For easy registration, please go to <https://tec21connect.com/registration/>
We launched the STEM Education Workshop Program with the Summer STEM Academy in Fremont, Nebraska, last month.
We are preparing now for the GOSPEL Conference as the guest of Bob Ziegler, GOSPEL chairman and Nebraska DEE. Here is a preview of fun TEC21 facts:
- 290 Number of TEC21 partner churches and schools in the U.S. and internationally, comprised of:
- 263 LCMS early childhood/elementary schools
- 19 LCMS high schools
- 1 LCMS Concordia university
- 6 Philippine Lutheran Education Association schools
- 1 LCMS church (participating pastor; no associated school)
- 43,695 Students impacted
- 1,119 Teachers impacted
- 216 Cohorts gathered throughout the years
- 31 Cohorts in the 2021/2022 academic term
- 200+ Church workers gathering in cohorts in the 2021/2022 academic term
- 233 Teachers have earned graduate-level credit through Concordia University
- 17 LCMS districts served
We believe there are several reasons for TEC21’s expanding footprint. We help Lutheran school teachers:
- Discover new, innovative technology tools and resources
- Effectively integrate technology into curriculum
- Creatively pause for an expertly facilitated time to process, develop and grow
- Learn best practices from expert educators
- Create lessons/projects to implement immediately across curriculum
- Earn three graduate-level credits (optional) through CUNE
- Collaborate and network with fellow educators
- Build life-long relationships and support through an active and online TEC21 community
You are vital to the TEC21 ministry. Thank you for your support!