Good Afternoon Everyone,
Happy Monday! We are now one week into the annual School Statistics submission process, and while you will not be hearing from me every week, I wanted to share with you three important items that have come up in the last week. Please see below and let me know what questions you have.
- We are hearing from a few district offices that multiple school administrators in their districts did not receive the email that was sent out last week from LCMS Rosters and Statistics. Please continue to check in with your administrators to make sure that they are aware that it is time for them to submit their statistics, and if they did not receive the email, be sure to remind them to check which email is on file in LISN as the contact email for their school.
- If a school is on “Hiatus” status, they are exempt from submitting their annual statistics until they have students enrolled in their program. Districts will not be penalized for these non-reporting schools in the 100% completion listing and schools will not be penalized for not reporting this year’s statistics from NLSA (if applicable).
- There are a few questions in the annual Statistics submission which potentially could be a cause of confusion based on the current situation facing our schools. Three important clarifications are:
- All enrollment numbers should include ALL students currently enrolled, regardless of if they are in-person or online.
- “Total School Enrollment and Capacity” should be completed as if there were no current COVID restrictions.
- “Number of Children who applied but could not be admitted this fall due to space limitations” should be completed taking into account the COVID restrictions as affected students are not enrolled due to the COVID restrictions.
Again, thank you for all of the work that you are doing to encourage your schools to submit their annual statistics. This data continues to assist both us in the national office and you at the district level every year, so your help is greatly appreciated! Please let me know if you have any additional questions, thanks!
Manager, Online Support and Services
The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod
Office of National Mission, School Ministry
1333 S. Kirkwood Road
St. Louis, MO 63122
800.248.1930 Ext. 1285
“Like” School Ministry on Facebook
Follow School Ministry on Twitter: @LCMSSchools
This email message, including any attachments, originates from The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod. It contains information which may be confidential or privileged, and is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). It is prohibited for anyone else to review, use, disclose, copy or distribute the contents of this message. This email is the property of The Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod and may not be distributed without this disclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email, destroy all copies of the original message, and delete the message from your computer system.