The first School Ministry Mailing of the 2018-2019 school year is available to download! Be sure to get it from LuthEd.org today! #LuthEd
What’s in it?
- ALIGHT – reflections about Lutheran Education for administrators & teachers
- COMPUTER FILE – tips for computers integration in the classroom AND the congregation
- EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVOTIONS –
- FAMILY MATTERS – a resource for families and teachers
- GROWING IN GOVERNING – for the school board
- FEARFULLY & WONDERFULLY MADE – special education (by our own Kara Bratton – LSEM)
- NLSA PROWERFUL PRACTICES – what one school is doing
- PARENT PAGES – resource for Christian parents in the 21st centruy
- PROFESSIONALLY SPEAKING (this month by our own Mark Muehl – The Lutheran Scholl Partnership)
- RATTLES & PRATTLES – a resource for caregivers of infants & toddlers
- SCHOOL SHEPHERD – for pastors of congregation with schools
- TIME OUT FOR DIRECTORS – leadership tips for early childhood adminstrators
This is your resource – you may freely copy, reproduce, use and send home with students or share with staff! TO REPRINT: Permission is granted to reprint articles from this newsletter with the credit line “Reprinted with permission of LCMS School Ministry.” It is available monthly during the academic year and past editions are also available.