“Behold, the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world” is a powerful message shared with our central city neighborhood on the newly restored chancel archway. Trinity has been serving our neighborhood since 1895, and we give thanks for the beautiful restoration of the sanctuary, to its former liturgical glory from over 100 years ago.
Trinity Lutheran Church, 1636 St. Mary’s Avenue in Fort Wayne, will officially have a Rededication Service of the sanctuary on Sunday, October 13 at 10:00 am.
We would like to invite all past and present Trinity Tigers, members, and supporters to join us in this celebration. Through the support of matching funds from The Lutheran Foundation, the Trinity Endowment, friends of Trinity and our own members, three phases of renovation that began back in 2011 were finally completed this summer.
Join us on October 13 for the Rededication Service, a light luncheon, tours, and fellowship. Please RSVP for the luncheon by October 4. Contact the church office at 260-422-7931 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unable to join us on October 13, attend our Open House Sunday, October 20 from 1:00 pm-4:00 pm!
Visit our website at www.trinityevangelicallcms.com and click Trinity Renovation to see more before and after pictures of the restoration.
Followed by What it Has Been
The New Renovation