We are pleased to announce that Dr. David Ebeling is the District Coordinator for IN-CERT; the Indiana District Critical Incidence Response Team. This group was created in 2003 that includes pastors and clinical professionals with training in Critical Incident Stress Management to provides services to Indiana District LCMS congregations and schools in times of:
- Casualty or suicide of a church worker
- Significant/traumatic event involving children in our schools
- Multi-casualty incident, crime or disaster
- Line of duty death or serious injury
- A prolong incident with loss
- Excessive media interest
Dr. Ebeling may be reached at 812-322-6503 or at email@example.com. You may also call the District Office 260-423-1511 and we will forward your request to Dr. Ebeling.