Mark your calendar for Thursday 4/29 at 3:45 PM for a presentation on: How to Use EANS to Cover the Cost of SEL.
Topic: Friendzy & Lutheran Schools Principal Meeting
Time: Thursday April 29th at 3:45 PM EST
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 829 5101 4978
Friendzy offers comprehensive biblical social-emotional learning programming. It is a unique and exciting time to begin the journey of intentionally and explicitly teaching biblical SEL in your school. Friendzy can help you move SEL off of the starting line and put your EANS funds to work to support your students and teachers. HERE is a link to slides where you can view sample SEL curriculum and resources.
Some things you’ll learn about on Thursday:
- Biblically based social-emotional learning K-8 grade
- Low-burden, high impact support for teachers and students
- Implementation support for staff
- Family and community resources
- How to use EANS funds to cover the cost