As complex beings, humans are comprised of body, mind, and soul. A healthy interplay of the facets of humanity is the impetus for the LookUpIndiana website. The Lutheran Foundation set faith as the foundation to aim for better, holistic health in congregations, schools, and communities with this newly-desinged website.
This LookUp Virtual Conference will introduce church workers to faith-based means to mental wellness. The Mental Health Toolkit draws upon a variety of assets to manage wellness: Bible studies, sermon notes, prayers, bulletin and media announcements, models for health ministries, all located under the Faith Resources tab. Want to know more?
Register for this free virtual conference on February 9th, 9 AM to 10:30 AM, where you will:
- Chisel away at misconceptions of mental health
- Draw upon resources at LookUpIndiana.org
- Sculpt applications for your ministries
- Grow together in the District’s DCE ministry
- Brainstorm the agenda for the follow-up LookUp Virtual Conference on February 23.