This January is an extraordinary month of civic engagement, and opportunities abound for lessons and conversations in Lutheran classrooms:
- Last week’s Capitol protest
- The upcoming Inauguration
- Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King’s birthday observance
- Marches for Life across the country
- Black History Month in February
I encourage you to square-off with COVID and keep it from overshadowing your classrooms, and this link underscores the importance of re-examining civic-minded history; if overlooked in the past, now is an extraordinary month to start!