INPEA Refreshed Mission, Vision, and Shared Beliefs
Over the past few months INPEA has been working to craft a cohesive mission, vision, and shared beliefs that encompasses all of its member schools and its plan for the future. The Board of Directors unanimously approved the below on April 15th, 2016.
The Indiana Non-Public Education Association serves as an advocate, promotes engagement, and strives for the advancement of non-public schools.
The Indiana Non-Public Education Association is recognized as the essential voice advancing excellence and equitable access for all non-public schools in Indiana.
The Indiana Non-Public Education Association
- promotes the rights of parents to educate their children in the schools of their choice;
- promotes the vital role of non-public schools in Indiana and their significant contributions to educating young people and creating a better world;
- promotes the rights of non-public schools to fulfill their unique missions;
- fosters the participation of the non-public school community in shaping the state’s education agenda, and develops and promotes positions on education policy;
- advocates the equitable opportunity of non-public school students to participate in appropriate state and federal education programs;
- and is dedicated to excellence in learning, teaching, and leading.
Dues and Data Reminder
Please don’t forget the Data Survey and Membership Dues! INPEA is a dues funded organization, and through your support we can continue to be the voice for quality, Hoosier non-public schools! Additionally, the annual data survey provides INPEA with vital information to help us represent and serve you better!
Please contact us if you have questions on either
To read their full newsletter for May go to inpea.org/services/communications