How engaged is your school in advocating for legislation impacting our nonpublic schools?
Legislative Engagement Training 2016
Come learn more about how to help the non-public school voice be heard. The events are open to anyone interested in connecting our parents and community with the upcoming legislative session; pastors, administrators, student council/board members, parents, etc. Each school should have at least one representative at this training.
November 9th, 2016 – South Bend
- 6-7:30pm St. Joseph High School
- 453 N Notre Dame Ave, South Bend, IN 46617
November 10th, 2016 – Indianapolis
- 6:00-7:30pm Scecina Memorial High School
- 5000 Nowland Avenue, Indianapolis, IN 46201
November 15th, 2016 – Lafayette
- 6:00-730pm Central Catholic High School
- 2410 S 9th St, Lafayette, IN 47909
November 16th, 2016 – Kokomo
- 6-7:30pm Sts. Joan of Arc and Patrick School
- St. Joan of Arc Campus
- 3155 S 200 W, Kokomo, IN 46901
November 17th, 2016 – Fort Wayne
- 6:00-7:30pm LCMS Indiana District
- 1145 S Barr St., Fort Wayne, IN 46802
December 7th, 2016 – Evansville
- 5:30-7:30pm CT Diocese of Evansville
- 4200 N Kentucky Ave., Evansville, IN 47711
Stay tuned for more dates and locations!
Does your school have a legislative liaison? Make sure we have their name and contact information. Email it to Andrea Zimmerman at email@example.com.