Save the date of June 15!
Plan to join other early childhood educators for a professional development day at Calvary Lutheran School, Indianapolis. Starting at 9am with a continental breakfast we move into our featured speaker, Jim Gill presenting Music Play with Purpose. After that, there will be times to choose from 15 sections such as:
- It’s Tough Being in Charge, challenges Facing a Director
- Kids Have Feelings Too and That’s Okay!
- Minds in Motion
- Authors and Artists
- Serious Fun (Guided Play)
- Rituals and Traditions – Creating Classroom Community
- Sensory Processing
- Incorporating Becky Bailey’s “Conscious Discipline” in the Classroom
- STEM for Preschool
- Roundtable Discussions
Who should attend? Early Childhood teachers up through Kindergarten and Directors.
Lunch is included.
Registration and a the full agenda will be available in April. We promise to keep registration affordable!
Save that date! You won’t want to miss it!