GRADE 4 CURRICULUM CONVERSATION (9.20.19)
The 2019-2020 Indiana District Curriculum Conversation series has begun! Grade 4 teachers met on September 20 at Holy Cross Lutheran School, Indianapolis. Hot topics included project based learning, growth mindset, and instructional differentiation. It was a great day of connecting and learning!
From L to R:
- Tim Moses (Suburban Bethlehem, Fort Wayne) : IGNITED!
- Laura Williams (Trinity, Indianapolis): INSPIRED!
- Kim Knippenberg (Zion, New Palestine): EXCITED!
- Kim Moore (Calvary, Southport): PRODUCTIVE!
- Andrea McKinley (Lutheran Central, Brownstown): MOTIVATED!