The Genesis Project helps LCMS congregations start Lutheran schools, which include early childhood, elementary, middle, and high school programs.
The process begins with the Genesis School Readiness Study. The purpose of the Readiness Study are as follows:
- To help LCMS congregations and communities gain information on how to start a Lutheran school
- To acquaint Steering Committee members with Lutheran school trends and statistics
- To assess the interest of the congregation(s) in starting a school
- To assess the interest and the ability of parents in sending their children to a Lutheran school
- To initially explore potential congregational and third source funding for a Lutheran school
- To initially explore the market for potential students
- To assess attitudes toward the potential location(s) of the facility
- To provide data and information from which the interested parties can decide the establishment of a school
If you have further questions, please contact Dr. Jon Mielke at 260-423-1511, extension 2212.