- This event has passed.
2018 Indiana District Summer Administrators Conference
July 19 - July 20
“Are you tired? Worn out? Burned out on religion? Come to me. Get away with me and you’ll recover your life. I’ll show you how to take a real rest. Walk with me and work with me—watch how I do it. Learn the unforced rhythms of grace. I won’t lay anything heavy or ill-fitting on you. Keep company with me and you’ll learn to live freely and lightly.
How would you describe the rhythms of your work day? How does God envision our daily “to do” list? Is it possible to trade administrative overload for a refreshed balance of work and personal life with vision, energy and purpose?
God created his people to live with unforced rhythms of grace, not just for our own good, but to affect the impact we have on His Kingdom. We will fine tune our definition of work and explore the power and purpose of rest as God intended.
- Bible study; spotlight on God’s promises
- Insights, awareness and practical suggestions
- Vision a personal journey to live with rhythms of grace
- Equip with materials and insight to lead a staff or family study
- Shared experience and encouragement for our District schools and leaders
Worship & Devotion Leader: Rev. Steve Henderson, Trinity Lutheran Church, Crown Point IN
Sectional Leader: Brenda Jank, Vantage Point Ministry
Register OnLine is closed – contact email@example.com to register
Thursday: July 19
- 8:30 Registation
- 9:00 am Conference Starts
- 5:00 pm Worship SErvice
- 6:30 pm Cookout & Social
Friday: July 20
- 8:00 am Breakfast
- 9:00 Conference Continues
- 11:00 Conference Closes