- This event has passed.
Indiana Non-Public Educators Conference 2016
September 15, 2016 - September 16, 2016
Register before June 10th to save.
Registering with Staffing Changes
Over the past few weeks schools have alerted us that due to the Early Bird registration being over summer break, they are unsure of new staff that may join them, but would still like to purchase a ticket. You may purchase a ticket under a different name, but the name must be changed in time of the Name Substitution deadline. We understand that staffing changes occur, and will gladly accommodate those within our name change deadline.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org name substitution(s) at any time and a $15.00 processing fee, per substitution, will be charged OR access your registration online to make name substitutions on or before August 16, 2016 at NO CHARGE.
After August 16, 2016, name substitutions must be emailed to email@example.com and a $15.00 processing fee, per substitution, will apply.
A picture tells an incredible story. What photos capture your school’s unique identity?
In preparation for the Indiana Non-Public Educators Conference 2016, we invite you to share photos that you believe best represent the unique personality and mission of your school. Each school is asked to submit photos that truly encompass what your school represents. How to Enter
Schools may submit a photo on the INPEA Facebook, Twitter at @INPEA_Voice, and now on our Instagram at @INPEA, using the hashtags #Building Excellence AND #INPEC2016.
We also ask that you alert us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org of your photo submission. Please use #BuildingExcellence in the subject line.
Photos must be submitted by August 31, 2016.
Three distinctive schools will win, with one winning the grand prize to be announced in the opening ceremony of INPEC!
Specific prizes for the winner and runner ups will be announced closer to INPEC. All schools and photo submissions will be highlighted at the conference and throughout the year on our social media! Gather your team! Snap a photo and be sure to have your school represented at the Indiana Non-Public Educators Conference on September 15-16th, 2016.
Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, @INPEA_Voice on Twitter, and now @INPEA on Instagram as the conference gets closer. We will be posting updates, news, and your photos!
The Fine Print
1.Schools will submit photos that they believe encapsulate their school, showcasing what makes their school unique.
- It is presumed that all submissions have the proper permissions with the understanding that INPEA can use and distribute the photo in their own social media and publications. Photos submitted must have media releases (parental permissions) on file. By submitting photos to this contest, each school assumes full responsibility for copyright, content, and appropriate release from parents or legal guardians.
- Submissions will be made to our social media accounts (Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram) with the hashtags #BuildingExcellence AND #INPEC2016 and also notify Andrea Zimmerman by email email@example.com with the hashtag #BuildingExcellence as the subject line that they have made a social media submission.
- Submissions must be made by August 31st, 2016.
2. Initial judging will be done by INPEA staff, to narrow down the selection into a more manageable size. Staff will choose 15 for the Board to vote from. School handles/names will be removed to prevent bias. From there the INPEA Board of Directors will vote for their Top 3, and choose a winner.
3. Prizes will be given to the Top 3 and announced at INPEC in the opening ceremony.