The Indiana District Early Childhood Cabinet Helping Early Childhood Centers
- In 2013, work was completed on an Early Childhood Preschool Curriculum . It was designed to help all our early childhood centers maintain the same academic and faith based standards and goals.
- In 2014, the Indiana District also published Preschool and Infant Assessments to complement the Early Childhood Preschool Curriculum.
- In 2016, the Indiana District completed a curriculum for 2-year olds
We encourage you to use any of these resources! If you need additional help or have questions, contact our office.
Early Childhood Curriculum & Resources
Other Early Childhood Resources
In His Hands: A LCMS resource for starting, expanding or improving an early childhood center
LCMS School Ministry Monthly Mailing that includes
- Early Childhood Devotions
- Time Out for Directors
- Rattles & Prattles, a resouces for caregivers of infants and toddlers
- Family Matters – Christ-centered resource for families and teachers
- and more!