The Indiana District Early Childhood Cabinet Helping Early Childhood Centers
- In 2013, work was completed on an Early Childhood Preschool Curriculum . It was designed to help all our early childhood centers maintain the same academic and faith based standards and goals.
- In 2014, the Indiana District also published Preschool and Infant Assessments to complement the Early Childhood Preschool Curriculum.
- In 2016, the Indiana District completed a curriculum for 2-year olds
We encourage you to use any of these resources! If you need additional help or have questions, contact our office.
Early Childhood Curriculum & Resources
Indiana District Early Childhood Preschool Curriculum
Labels for Standards Completed on Early Childhood Preschool Curriculum (PDF file)
Complete Early Childhood Standards Chart (PDF File)
Completed Early Childhood Standards Chart (Excel File)
2 Year-Old Curriculum Standard Labels
Power Point Introducing Curriculum for 2 Year-Olds
List of Websites and Blogs for ECE
Early Learning Standards for Kindergarten
2014 Indiana Standards for Kindergarten Math
Preschool Assessment: PDF Format or Word Document
Infant Assessment: PDF Format or Excel Document
What Works for Me – Other Website Resources: Kindergarten or Preschool
Other Early Childhood Resources
In His Hands: A LCMS resource for starting, expanding or improving an early childhood center
LCMS School Ministry Monthly Mailing that includes
- Early Childhood Devotions
- Time Out for Directors
- Rattles & Prattles, a resouces for caregivers of infants and toddlers
- Family Matters – Christ-centered resource for families and teachers
- and more!