What can you expect from the Indiana District tweets?
I will not tweet about :
- the BigTen,
- what’s trending in entertainment,
- my recent vacation (no selfies!)
- nor retweet political controversy in Washington D.C.
I will send SAVVY tweets and retweets about :
- educational policy debates within Indiana and our nation,
- foundations and reflections about leadership,
- probing research about best practices for teaching and learning,
- relevant insights from colleagues, and
- theology that embraces American culture and Lutheran ethos.
I pledge parameters for tweets, as I outlined in the rollout of the District Twitter, which are:
Scalable – ideas to amplify, expand, upgrade and build upon
Authoritative – truthful, avoiding fads and fake news
Vivifying – accenting what is meaningful and important
Vantage point – bolstering positions taken on issues and trends
Your contemplations – your calculus of gut feelings and personal reflections
Sooo … follow me @BrockbergPhD !