The following templates are drafted in Word so you can customize, edit and omit as you compose letters to communicate different tiered responses to the presence of COVID-19 in your school.
- Tier 1 Contends with communication about cases for isolated students who have COVID-19
- Tier 2 address the matter of quarantine for exposed students
- Tier 3 is a template for a status report for your school community to monitor your efforts at safeguarding students on campus
PDF Resources from the CDC accompany each tier. All are linked below for easy download.
|Tier 1 letter||Tier 2 letter||Tier 3 letter|
|Test Results What Do They Mean||Quarantine V Isolation|
|Quarantine V Isolation||10 Things to do at home|
|10 Things to do at home||Return to School|
|Return to School|
Flow Charts for Returning to School
The Allen County Department of Health has composed flow charts to outline your responses to the presence of COVID-19 on your school campus.
I trust these will be helpful to your school as you
- Safeguard the health of your students and staff
- Promote standards-based learning in your classrooms
- Continue the ministry of the Gospel in your church and school