The Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential™ is the most widely recognized credential in early childhood education (ECE) and is a key stepping stone on the path of career advancement in ECE.
Becoming a CDA is a big commitment, but one that creates confident practitioners with command of today’s best practices for teaching young children.
Benefits of the CDA Credential
Advance your career Meet job requirements Reinforce your commitment to early childhood education Provide parents with peace of mind Understand developmentally appropriate practice Increase your confidence
How to begin?
- Contact Angie Lymon at the FWCS Continuing Education office at 467-1072 or email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join us for a registration zoom meeting on 2/9/21 at 6:00pm
- Meeting ID: 967 1504 9954
- Passcode: 01CAdy
Classes begin in February 2021, sign up now space is limited.
- Earned a high school diploma or equivalent
- Completed120 hours of formal early childhood education training.
- Commit to evening virtual classes