Time management is an art and a science! A number of years ago I read an excellent article entitled, “The Tyranny of the Urgent.” As church workers we are tempted to be too accessible or not enough accessible. Here’s what helps me:
- Take personal time for Bible reading and prayer
- Setting priorities (including family events)
- Make good use of your time everyday
- Whenever you can – work ahead
- Delegate when appropriate
- Keep an accurate calendar and share with your office and spouse
- “Religiously” take a day off
- Try to enjoy everything you do – even the tough stuff!
- A good 7 hours of sleep
- Exercise everyday
- Keep weight under control
- Remember to laugh – What we do is serious, but laughing is essential!!
Take time for conferences!! – Have you registered yet!
TODAY is the deadline for registering for the Fall Pastors Conference!!!!