Looking for a free stewardship program for your church with a whole-life stewardship emphasis? There are now five sets of materials available for downloading free from the District’s website – including 2 new ones, added in September 2018.
These programs from Stewardship Advisors are Scripturally-based, grace-centered, copy-ready, and contain everything your LCMS church will need: Bible studies, bulletin messages, commitment forms, daily devotions, flyers, worship helps, newsletter articles, letters, Powerpoint slides, and more.
These study sets are available for your stewardship focus:
- “Following God’s Financial Counsel”
- “Embracing Great Commission Stewardship”
- “Disciples Living as Grace-Filled Stewards”
- “Experiencing the Joy of Generosity”
- “Bearing Fruit for Jesus”
Please note that these programs should only be used by LCMS congregations in the Indiana District as per our agreement with Stewardship Advisors.