The 2022 Indiana District Convention is scheduled for June 23-24, 2022, and will be held at the Grand Wayne Convention Center in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Here are some of the pertinent files, links, and other information needed for the upcoming convention.
This page will continued to be updated as more information is available.
Convention Documents Available:
(Please click any listing for a link to the actual document.)
- Official Notice 2022 Cover Letter
- Official Notice of the 2022 Indiana District Convention
- Letter from President Brege
- Registration Cover Letter
- Request for Reimbursement Form
- Convention Workbook 2022 (includes agenda)
- Attendee Registration – click here
- Exhibitor Application – click here
- Hotel Block Room Reservation – click here
Convention News / Reminders:
- Though the Lay Delegate Report form due date has passed, PLEASE STILL SEND IT IN IF YOU PLAN TO SEND A LAY DELEGATE. The signatures on the form are REQUIRED for the delegate to receive a voting machine. It is much easier to get those situated now than to try and collect signatures at convention.. Please contact the District Office with any questions.
- Exhibitor applications are being accepted (due May 20).
- Convention attendee registration is open (due June 1) – After June 1 you can register to attend, but meals will not be available to order.
- District Convention assessment information was mailed to congregations on March 28.
- Attendee registration information was mailed to congregations and schools April 4. Registration is available online.
Important Convention Dates to Know:
- March 4 – Lay Delegate Reports Due from Congregations
- March 29 – Exhibitor Applications Open
- March 28 – Assessment Mailing Sent
- April 6 – Online Registration Opens
- April 6 – Registration Bulk Mailing Sent
- April 22 – Nominations Due, all positions
- April 22 – Workbook Posted on Website
- May 7 – Floor Committee Meetings
- May 20 – Exhibitor Applications Due
- June 1 – Registration Deadline / Hotel Block Deadline
- Week of June 5 – Workbook Supplement Posted on Website
- June 22 – Floor Committees Meet
- June 23 and 24 – Convention